Following confirmation that official CV-19 restrictions are ending from 19th July, we can’t wait to welcome you all back to Bar & Club Revenge.
As we know, infection rates are still high, and so we ask for your help and understanding as we strive to make the venues as safe as possible for our customers and staff.
For all customers:
- We will no longer be asking customers to check in to the venue using test and trace, or manually.
- We are not requiring negative CV-19 tests as condition of entry, but we would kindly ask that you do a negative lateral flow test before you come here to be on the safe side. You can pick there up for free from any chemists, and it takes a few minutes to do the test, with results just 25-30 minutes after that.
- Please also get both doses of your vaccination at the earliest possible opportunity, if you are able to do so. This is a proven way to massively reduce the risk of transmission and serious illness. Whilst it is not currently a legal requirement, the government may well make it one in the future if cases rise in Autumn / Winter.
- We are not making mask wearing mandatory, but please do bring a mask if you feel more comfortable wearing one.
- We will have hand sanitiser points around the venues – please use these regularly or wash your hands thoroughly.
- We will offer a full refund If you have tickets for an event and are unable to attend because a) of a positive CV-19 test (PCR or lateral flow), b) you have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive, or c) you have received a phone call / email from a contact tracer telling you to self-isolate. You must contact us before doors open for the event, with evidence of why you can’t attend, via [email protected]
And for our entire team of staff:
- Have to do a negative lateral flow test from home before every shift.
- Will continue wearing face masks or visors, unless exempt.
- Will not be coming to work if they have CV-19 symptoms or come into close contact with someone who has tested positive.
- We understand that after 16 months in the dark, many of you will be hugely excited to come back to a bustling LGBTQ+ venue. But please remember that some people will also feel incredibly anxious about this. Be respectful, be kind & don’t go OTT.
Much love xx